1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
- Finish the Christmas stocking I started making for J. last year
- Make the fruitcake I got the ingredients for two years ago (candied fruit doesn't go bad, does it?)
- Vacuum (hey, it could happen)
- Work on my Web site, and maybe get my blog moxified
- Send my Christmas cards before Christmas
Oh, jeez...I mostly lost contact with them because I wanted to. Next question.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- I'd say "dance," but I believe that's impossible; me:dance :: shellfish:quantum physics
- Speak Welsh
- And Irish Gaelic
- And that African language with all the clicks
- Anything well enough to get me famous enough to get on the Daily Show (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Jon Stewart)
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Pay off the mortgages on the houses of all my family members
- Donate a building to Yale (which I said I'd do on my application, although it was tongue-in-cheek rather than an out-and-out bribe)
- Upholster a room with cashmere
- Raise Arabian horses
- Get my goddamn thighs liposuctioned (they're disproportionately large, so no matter how thin I am I look like a Stone Age fertility goddess from hip to knee)
- Hot baths
[ at 10:35 AM • by Abby • permalink • ]